Add your review
Review Chemex - Chettle Gooseneck Kettle
Baristasite.com - Taste of Perfection.
Accessories will be shipped on the same day!If ordered on working days before 16.00
Free shipment within netherlandsFor orders over 35 euro
Products can be picked up in the storeMonday-Friday 09:00-17:00
Returning the products is possibleWithin 14 days
Chettle is a modern electric kettle created by Chemex. It offers unique design, temperature control and a convenient gooseneck spout and much more. The kettle is perfect for pour-over coffee brewing methods.
- Large capacity - Up to 1.2 litres / 40,5 ounces.
- Material and Design - Committed to the Chemex brand. Glass, beaker shapes, chemistry, purity, the hourglass. Borosilicate glass body is stylish and matches every interior. Finger touch display & control panel for ease of use and visibility of display.
- Effortless Pour - Perfect balance, when the water, spout and handle are all working as one and pouring the kettle is effortless.
- Precision, accuracy and heating – From pour control to heating within 1 degree in both F and C. Heats water in both Celsius and Fahrenheit ranging from 38-100ºC - 94-212ºF. A warming feature to maintain the temperature for 30 minutes.
- Induction heat - By placing the kettle on the base it generates induced electric currents in the metal bottom, heating the kettle and its contents.Housed within the base are electrical components which control the power management, temperature measurement and accuracy. In order to function properly these components must be kept cool. A high quality fan, with good air flow capacity and the noise level comparable to other electric water kettles on the market (56 db). 220V EU plug.