Accessories will be shipped on the same day!If ordered on working days before 16.00
Free shipment within netherlandsFor orders over 35 euro
Products can be picked up in the storeDuring opening hours in Maastricht (Netherlands)
Returning the products is possibleWithin 14 days
Capitalizing on touchless operations we have become accustomed to in our daily lives, such a those in automatic door openers, dispensers and bath and kitchen equipment, the Navigator applies the same primary benefits this technology has to offer: Cleanliness and Convenience.
OHAUS raises the bar in value-oriented scales…again! The Navigator® series offers a unique combination of features, including touchless sensors, ultra-fast response time and superior overload protection for use in a wide variety of weighing applications.
Standard Features Include:
- Touchless Sensors – The Navigator Series is designed with two touchless sensors that will free up your hands so you can focus on handling samples. The touch-free control of the zero, print, function or tare operations helps to avoid transferring sample residue to the keypad. In addition, the two sensors can be set up independently to control up to 36 combinations of operations. <li
>One Second Stabilization Time – The Navigator Series is designed to accurately stabilize in less than one second to provide fast and accurate weighing results, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput.
- Superior Overload Protection – The Navigator Series is designed with a superior mechanical overload protection system that allows the scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its rated capacity. This prevents damage to the scale and helps it withstand undue shock or overloading. In addition, an integrated shipping lock further protects the weighing cell from damage during transportation or storage.
- Multiple Application Modes – The Navigator Series is designed for versatility. Multiple application modes such as counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold and accumulation/ totalization address a wide range of use in quality control, inventory management, shipping and receiving, recipes and formulation, portioning and other popular applications.
With its best-in-class combination of features, versatility and performance, the OHAUS Navigator® offers a wide range of use in industrial, food and laboratory weighing applications.
- Designed with two touchless sensors that free up your hands, allowing you to focus on handling samples and keeping the scale free from contaminants. The touch-free control of tare, zero, print, function and display backlight helps to minimize touching the keypad, thereby avoiding cross-contamination or unwanted residue on or from the scale.
- A polished stainless steel pan, corrosion-free plastic housing and spill-resistant pan sub-assembly embodies a hygienic design that is easy to clean.
- The optional full-body in-use cover wraps over and around the housing and keypad to guard against spills, dust and contamination.Unmatched Productivity
- Amazing stabilization in less than one second to provide fast, accurate and repeatable weighing results; improving operator efficiency and increasing productivity.
- Includes an internal rechargeable lead acid battery that operates up to 100 hours (or over twelve 8-hour days) of normal use on a full charge. With maximized portability, the scale can be transported and used where power outlets are not readily available.
- A wave of the hand over the touchless sensors eliminates the extra effort or time to press the keys.
- A bright backlit LCD display provides optimum visibility in any lighting condition – indoors or out – with large digits and indicators that make it fast and easy to read the weighing results.
- Built to handle serious loads, the superior mechanical overload protection system enables the scale to safely bear loads up to 4 times its rated capacity.
- Constructed of a high-strength 304 type stainless steel pan and impact-resistant ABS plastic housing that helps the scale stand up to years of use.
- The touchless sensors minimize keypad use, reducing operational wear and tear.
Laboratory and Research
Designed to be easy to clean, precise and simple to use in laboratory environments. Simple set up, a spill-resistant housing, percent weighing mode and security features make this the ideal solution for laboratory applications such as formulation, quality inspections, testing and experimentation.
Industry and Manufacturing
Designed to be robust, fast and accurate for ideal use in light-medium duty industrial applications, including paint and ink mixing, packaging, sampling and parts counting. Up to 400% safe overload enhances protection of internal components, with an ultra-fast, one-second stabilization time to improve operator efficiency and productivity.
Home Office, Commercial Business and Manufacturing
Designed to be tough, portable and reliable for ideal use in shipping and receiving, home office and warehouse environments. A display hold mode holds the weight for viewing that would otherwise be blocked by oversized packages. Battery operation, counting and checkweighing modes also expand range of use for hobbies, inventory management, inspection and quality control.
Food and Portioning
Designed to be hygienic, low-maintenance and durable for ideal use in food service, portioning and pre-packaging. Weighing units such as lb, oz, lb:oz (including 1/8 fractional ounce), kg and g, and percent and checkweighing modes enhance its usefulness in behind-the-counter, prep station and kitchen environments
- 4xAA batteries not included