Add your review
Review Asobu - Pourover Insulated Coffee Maker - Black
Asobu - Pourover Insulated Coffee Maker - Black
The new Asobu Pour Over coffee maker combines elegant styling, with functionality and a unique portability feature, that takes the pour over coffee brewing method, to a whole new level of excellence!
Baristasite.com - Taste of Perfection.
Accessories will be shipped on the same day!If ordered on working days before 16.00
Free shipment within netherlandsFor orders over 35 euro
Products can not be picked up in the store temporarelyDuring the corona crisis
Returning the products is possibleWithin 14 days
Asobu Pourover is a modern one-piece coffee brewer and server. With that in your kitchen, you will be able to prepare a perfect cup of pour-over coffee with little effort. Among its advantages, you can name an included stainless steel filter, a built-in insulated server and eye-catching design.
- Practical - you can brew up to 900 ml of coffee, without paper filters!
- Sealed insulated jug - drink your coffee on the go! Keeps the temperature for hours!
- Easy to use - add some coffee, pour some water, wait for a second, and it's done!
- Made of high-quality, durable and food-safe materials.
The design is simple, clean, durable, and made of high-quality materials. It consists of an insulated jug, a grip, a brewing chamber with a lid, and a filter.
- The jug is made of stainless steel, sealed, may hold up to 1 litre, and keeps the temperature for hours.
- The brewing chamber is made of high-quality, borosilicate glass.
- Fine filter holds the grounds inside, which results in a clear brew.
Brewing coffee is simple and takes only a few minutes:
1. Decide how much coffee you want to brew and measure out the proper amount of coarsely ground coffee (6g of coffee per every 100ml of water).
2. Pour the coffee into the filter.
3. Pour in about 50 ml of hot water and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to bloom.
4. Slowly pour in the rest of the water.
A gift box makes it a perfect present idea.