Asobu - pourover insulated coffee maker - silver / black
Accessories will be shipped on the same day!If ordered on working days before 16.00
Free shipment within netherlandsFor orders over 35 euro
Products can be picked up in the storeMonday-Friday 09:00-17:00
Returning the products is possibleWithin 14 days
Asobu Pourover is a modern coffee maker and one-piece serving jug. With that in your kitchen you can prepare a perfect filter coffee with a little effort. One of the advantages of this is that you name a supplied stainless steel filter, a built-in isolated server and a striking design.
- Practical - you can brew up to 900 ml of coffee, without paper filters!
- Closed insulated jug - drink your coffee on the go! Keeps the temperature for hours!
- Easy to use - add some coffee, pour some water, wait a second, and it's done!
- Made from high-quality, durable and food-safe materials.
The design is simple, clean, durable and made from high-quality materials. It consists of an insulated jug, a handle, a cooking chamber with a lid and a filter.
- The jug is made of stainless steel, sealed, can hold a maximum of 1 liter and keeps the temperature for hours.
- The preparation chamber is made of high-quality borosilicate glass.
- A fine filter keeps the coffee grounds inside, resulting in a clear brew.
To make coffee
Making coffee is easy and only takes a few minutes:
1. Determine how much coffee you want to make and measure the correct amount of coarse ground coffee (6 g of coffee per 100 ml of water).
2. Pour the coffee into the filter.
3. Pour in about 50 ml of hot water and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to burn.
4. Pour in the rest of the water slowly.
A gift box makes it a perfect gift idea.